Our School - Ethos & Aims
To increase each child’s knowledge, experience and imaginative understanding of the world and develop their thinking and creativity to prepare them to become lifelong learners, as active participants and responsible members of society.
Aims and Values
- Everyone should be happy and enjoy coming to school.
- In fostering personal and moral values and in respecting different races and cultures.
- In encouraging good relationships between everyone connected with the school
- In creating a happy, secure, caring and stimulating environment where everyone feels valued.
- That everyone can develop intellectually, emotionally and physically to achieve their potential, without exception.
- In high standards of work, play, manners, behaviour and appearance.
- In developing creativity and thinking through a rich, broad and balanced curriculum.
In empowering everyone to become independent learners.
Parental involvement at home and in school is welcomed and encouraged.- we
believe in working together with you as partners in your child's education.
Strong links between the school and wider community are also fostered through
educational visits, charity fund-raising, guest speakers and shared annual